Back to step one !

Thursday, May 31, 2007

On Leave

Sorry, Have not been updating my blog after so long... Actually , I'm really tied up with travelling and also attending wedding... (yes lots of wedding ) and unfortunately I miss a few wedding invitations too. Hopefully , all this hard work and effort will be fruitful and be remembered. Well, for the send half of the year I hope my travelling will stop and concentrate on what I should be doing e.g. business, life commitment etc. etc..

Will blog again once I have time after my travel spree ... See me in 2 weeks time or hopefully less... Before I leave show u a photo of a toilet in a University (not in Malaysia). (the colour of the toilet are so unique). Oh , that is a female toilet and this photo are not taken by me obviously.



Labels:

 
Google