Back to step one !

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Shanghai Trip - Part 2 (Food)

It have been sometime since I last posted. Since my writing are not good, hopefully those photos will tell the stories. ( As I have promise to posted it long long time ago)


1) Shanghai Steam Bun , Dumpling - apparently it is very very famous there... people will queue up for an hours for this buns. But i can tell you all this Buns are very very delicious. You might get some Shanghainese Restaurant around your area in Malaysia but I can bet you can't get this delicious.






* this is the big Bun which is made of crap meat (shown below)







* this is the so call dumpling which is made of meat...





2) Little Fat Lamb Steamboat (It is the direct translation of the Shop). Ok, this one are a little bit normal to blog about as there are similar thing all over Malaysia. Actually I believe there are one similar restaurant around Jalan Imbi. But,what I actually wanna blog about this Steamboat is it meat... I believe you can't get mutton and beef as fresh as what they have there. (this is because I can't even get any nice beef in Malaysia excluding those imported one la...)










3) Stinking Tofu *smell*. To be frank, before this I don't even want to try the stinking tofu . After recommended by my friend I tried the stinking tofu for the first time. It does not taste as it smell after all. For those people that have not try can go get some at our "pasar malam" (night market). You will be surprise with the taste.








That is about it that I find interesting for my trip to Shanghai. Hopefully those pictures will give you some mouth watering feeling.

Labels: ,

 
Google