Back to step one !

Friday, May 18, 2007

Have A Break : Loos Around the World

I know that this topic might be a bit uneasy (dirty) to lots of you but I found it really interesting talking about the toilets around the world. First of all most of you would have heard about the Automatic RM400K Toilet . Well instead of me writing about this toilet we can get a better understanding from our own Malaysia famous blogger Kenny Sia , he can give you a more inside detail about the "high-Tech" toilet.



Malaysian Automatic Toilet



Then next is the Automatic Toilet (AT) at Shanghai that I come across at my recent trip. This "AT" does not look new to me there , and I assume that it had been there for sometime already. The similarity of this "AT" compare to the one we had here is that we need to pay for it. At this point in time most of the people will start saying :- "Which toilet is free since it is so High-Tech " . Well , I can prove you wrong if you are one of them saying this.


Shanghai Automatic Toilet

Finally, the main issue that I post this blog is that there are really such thing as FREE Automatic Toilet. Furthermore , this toilet is so Hi-Tech .. I was so impress with this toilet and my friend iamwk , decided to recorded it. Sorry buddy I know I have violate your copyright , but it is really impressive and would like to tell the people here about what is free in Melbourne . Too bad that we did not have any photos but just video below. It is really funny. So, Enjoy yourself....








Lesson Of the Day :-

Question :- WHY WE NEED TO PAY FOR THOSE TOILET IN ASIA BUT NOT ELSEWHERE

Answer :- BECAUSE WE NEED TO PAY BACK THE GOVERNMENT INDIRECTLY !!!(OUR GOVERNMENT SERVANTS HAVE A LOWER PAY MA .... )

Labels:

 
Google