Back to step one !

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Im Back From "the land of transformation"

Ya, I'm travelling again, and I know I have not even finish my blog about the Shanghai Trip. As usual, I have my personal reason for this particular trip. I'm there to attend my friend's wedding... Very Very old friend of mine.

Finally, I went back to Melbourne - the land of where I grow up and learn. Being a naive and "helpful" person I changed to be a understanding and "care-less" person. This is why I will never forget Melbourne - "the land of transformation"

Melbourne is where I learn what is friendship and life as an adult. I can tell you I met some really fantastic friend in that particular year which I still treasure now. I will not exchange anything for the friendship.We have our Joy , Fun and Sadness to share. Yes I'm talking about you there.

I admit that Melbourne have changed tremendously since I graduated. Furthermore, I can feel that I getting older and older when I walk along the street of Melbourne City. I can remember how fast time passed... From a student lingering along Swanston Street to a "apek" which just sit at the cafe drinking & reminiscing. It was a very nice trip where few of us from the same college reminiscing while having our cafe latte. The people , building , food , weather, and etc. reminds us how thing change and time passed. (and of course it indicate that we are getting older lo )

Well, it is nice to talk about the old days but everyone to face the future. So, I'm back home and working hard for my future ..... GANGBATEH !!! (you, you and you too !)


p.s will continue with my Shanghai trip once I'm free..

Labels: ,

 
Google