Back to step one !

Thursday, January 04, 2007

IM STILL HERE

Yes, IM still here trying almost everyday to post something , but I actually give up the connection at home... It just cant work. I have complain and and complain but they still cant find out why my connection at home are so weird , that means I still does not have the chance to really blog after a long long time.... Really miss what I am doing (talking to the net all by myself).

Oh ya, MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR to everyone (if there are) who read this ..........

once again , sorry for not posting ... Will work harder.....

By the way, I still have not come out with my new year resolution.... I post it one by one in my next entry once I have really figure it out. ( it is not easy to think of something that you can achieve in a year) . Since, I have not achieved anything for the past 6 years......





************ ALL THE BEST FOR ALL OF US IN 2007 *********************

Labels:

 
Google