Back to step one !

Friday, November 03, 2006

International Beer Festival - Hangzhou


Oppss, it have been sometime I have drift away from my China trip. Just because one of this place which I have visited that I cannot miss out, it is the INTERNATIONAL BEER FESTIVAL at Hangzhou. At first I cant even believe myself that there are such Festival in China. I know there are a lot of it in the western countries...
And this is what I saw in the entrance ....













Yeap, this only what I had there, one from Newcastle("the magpies") and the other from Brazil. This is what they call International Beer Festival... you have to try beer from different countries. One thing that cut short our excitement is that the Beer Festival are close at 10pm sharp. So, we can't continue to booze there after that.

That is the first experience of me at such a big festival.

Labels:

 
Google