Back to step one !

Monday, November 20, 2006

Why Do You Failed Me !!!

I just can't help myself but to write this about this bloody thing.......... I tried my best to express my frustration here ....


Before I know you I'm like living in the world of my own , lonely and dull
After you have come into my life everything changed .....

You showed me things that I can't imagine I would see in my life before this.

You tell me me stories and introduce friends from all over the world to me.
You lead me to a life from nothing to everything .........

But WHY !!!!

WHY , you always failed me when I needed you the most ?
WHY , you dump me aside whenever you feel like leaving me?
WHY, you come and go just anytime when I needed you badly?


Why do you failed me !!!!

You bloody stupid STREAMYX !!!

(I WISH I COULD FIND SOMEONE ONE DAY AND JUST REPLACE YOU .)


p.s anyone can help me who I can look for ......

Labels:

 
Google