Back to step one !

Monday, May 25, 2009

TO GO OR NOT TO GO .....

I wonder how will people react when they reach a certain stage where they need to make a very important decision? I mean "IMPORTANT" as in it involve your future financially , your confident in people and also your family... (of course it will not go to the extend till life is involve).

I believe when you are in this stage of life you will have lots of opinion from your close friends as well as you family members. But guess what the worst part is the final decision is still yours... No matter how most of the people around your agree/disagree , the final decision will still goes back to you.

As for myself i have and been gone through all sort of decision and I can tell you, it is much more easier to make up my mind if I am all alone. When you have your family and "responsibilities" (remember its not Burden or commitment) , things will be totally different when you make a decision like that. I believe everyone no matter men or women, they have their responsibilities... when these comes in you will look at things very differently.

While I was typing this , he just called and ask me what is my decision... TO GO OR NOT TO GO???? I have given him the time frame till end of this month to really have my final decision. Well, lots of people will start questioning me that what the point I need so much time to decide rather than giving them the final decision NOW. Why? Maybe these few days I need to ask myself lots of "what if " question so that i have more preparation is things really goes wrong. Until I really sort out those questions myself ...

With lots of negative reports and uncertainties... everyone is not encouraging me to go into it.. but as for myself , I think that : OPPORTUNITIES ONLY COMES WHEN THERE IS RISK !

Have anyone here heard about risk free opportunities or venture? Maybe there are if you are talking about those Wawasan 2020 and those other fixed income trust funds.

Well, I am not writing all this for her to read but just to tell you how i feel....
 
Google