Back to step one !

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

After 6 months.....

Calculating from the last post it has been 6 months that i did not updated here. *I am thinking some reasons why I am not updating the blog*. Am I too busy ? Am I too lazy ? Or is it just because my life is so dull after the big day? Maybe there are some of each and I can blame on anything .....


Some of the update, after the first Vietnam trip I did went there the second time around March 2009. It is just a business trip which does not bare any result ( this is only decided/known recently) . Nothing much to talk about since it has not been something successful. Told you that my life is so uneventful till there are nothing much for me to blog about.




Well, of course there are something for me to look forward to. That will the the arrival of my little prince, CYRUS (well , I have not finalise yet with the name) . Well, if there are anyone reading this blog have any better name please feel free to write in your comment. Guess there are less than a handful of people will be reading this..




Before I leave here just some nice building view from Hong Kong that I took.... Oh ya, I will be back telling how it feel and what is there to expect from the father's perspective when you are expecting the 1st child...




















Labels: ,

 
Google