Back to step one !

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gangbateh !

Well, I have change the title of this Blog to suit my situation now. All i can describe is that what I'm going through now is just like what I experienced during my hike to the peak of Mt. Kinabalu. The journey to the peak is long and tedious, there are time I wanted to give up and let go. But self believe and metal strength is the most important thing I need to continues the journey. I know I'm not the best and are not competitive to complete with the elite, but all I know my mission is to reach the peak and no matter how hard the journey is step by step I will be there. Finally, I wish and pray hard my determination and hard work will really bring me to my peak of life (just like what i have done at Mt. KK) . As i always believe there will be no journey that is smooth and peaceful, a rough and hard journey of life will make someone more mature and strong.....





I KNOW I WILL BE THERE ONE DAY IN LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

 
Google