Back to step one !

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Long distance relationship

Well, it has been awhile I have not been updating my blog here. Maybe my life for the last few months have been stagnant without any interesting stories to tell or maybe I am starting to get bored about my life.

I remember someone told me before maintaining a blog is just like maintaining a long distance relationship. As for me I have full confident in handling this blog at the first place I was told that. This is because all this while long distance relationship is a norm to me. So, what have I need to have to be in this relationship? All i can say is it is not easy , it need time and dedication to really maintain it . Just like this blog. Sometime it feel hurt seeing this blog having no visitors as well as entries but you cant do anything. So, we need to have some spark (entries) to really make this blog last. Hopefully , I will not leave this blog just like in my real life.
 
Google